365 days of tropical weather, over 5 miles of walking/biking paths, a plethora of tropical birds, plentiful fishing lakes and palm tree-lined streets - this gated neighborhood offers a quintessential Southwest Florida lifestyle, and only a 20 minute drive from Fort Myers airport!
The lakes which intertwine this gated community, are home to many varieties of freshwater fish and bait-busters!
There is a plethora of wildlife in and around our community, and incredible pictures and videos on the Town Lakes Instagram page, courtesy of our gifted photographer residents.
From most homes in the Town Lakes community, which usually offer a considerable lot size, you can grill out on your patio, with a view of the lake, then why not take an after dinner stroll around the gated neighborhood, to check out the families of blue herons, ducks or osprey?
With low HOA fees and only a short drive to the grocery store (Publix, Walmart, Winn-Dixie), and malls (Gulf Coast Town Center, The Forum), and plans for a community center & pool, this South West Florida community is truly a hidden gem not to be missed!
Joanne Fultz is the founder and CEO of the Florida International Group
Nous parlons francais, wir sprechen Deutsch
- 19 years experience in international real estate
- Town Lakes resident and community advocate
- Degree in international marketing, multi-lingual
- Certified translator & interpreter (CMI)
- Licensed Florida real estate agent
- Commitment to Excellence endorsement by the National Association of Realtors
- Certified International Property Specialist by the National Association of Realtors
For more information on Lehigh Acres properties or the Town Lakes Community, contact Joanne Fultz by clicking the button below.